The year is off to a fast start, and so is the group here at Accepted — we’ re already gearing up for our own next product release!
On February 13th, 2022, you’ lmost all see a handful of new functions in your Encouraged workspace — including Reside Web Proofing , plug-in’ s for Slack & Adobe Innovative Cloud , as well as a suite of UX delights !
Read on for a brief description of all our latest capabilities, as well as links to additional resources. So that as always, please don’ capital t hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions.
Live Website Proofing
Browse & annotate reside web pages directly within Welcome
Designed to expand the types of marketing content you can collaborate on within Welcome , “ Live Web Proofing” makes it easy to review webpages simply by copying a URL right into a task.
Once within the editor, reviewers will see:
- “ Browse” Setting to get around the website, and experience the web page just as a visitor would (e. g. scroll the particular page, click on links, and hover over elements, etc . ).
- “ Comment” Mode to provide feedback for writers, designers, and content makers. Simply click on the section of page you’ d like to annotate and leave a remark with your suggested edits.
- Device Icons to toggle the see (across desktop, mobile, plus tablet) to ensure the page is fully QA’ d plus delivering great experiences throughout every device type.
For more information, please refer to this article in the KnowledgeBase.
Embed files from 3rd-party platforms for easy collaboration
Embed files from 3rd-party platforms such as Google as well as styles from platforms such as Figma, Invision, & Milanote by simply pasting a direct link, plus enable your entire team to preview and collaborate (provided permissions are set to public).
For more information, please refer to this article on the KnowledgeBase.
Subscribe to specific alerts & path them directly to Slack
Introducing the Welcome plug-in for Slack! As soon as installed, the Welcome application (within Slack) will compile all your @mentions and notifications (e. g. upcoming deadlines). I n conjunction with seeing the details of the notice as well as who triggered the alert (if applicable), you can also click-through directly to the Welcome system to view the campaign or task referenced in the notice.
For more information or pertaining to access to the plug-in, please reach out to your Welcome consultant.
Note: the Welcome plug-in will be available in the Slack App Directory later this month, or you may get in touch with your Welcome rep to get access today!
Adobe Creative Cloud Plug-In
Give your innovative team a seamless method of managing tasks & expressing designs
Welcome’ s all-new connect to for Adobe Creative Cloud allows teams to incorporate with the Creative Cloud system of choice (e. g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Leading Pro). Specifically, marketers in Welcome can easily push tasks in order to Adobe, where designers can make up the task, manage their assignments, and send evidence to Delightful for evaluation and feedback — all of with the click of a key, and all without leaving a common design tools!
Note: the Desired plug-in will be available in the particular Adobe App Exchange afterwards this month, or you might reach out to your Welcome rep for access today!
Manage all your strategy assets from one single view
Use the “ Add” dropdown to upload files straight into the Content tab of each Strategy, or pull in existing assets from the Library. Ultimately, right now your team has quick access to all applicable campaign files (such as supporting materials or reference documentation) straight alongside all the final campaign assets — and it’ s all accessible from a single, clean view!
Developing innovative, intuitive, and easy-to-use software is at the heart of our objective here at Allowed . In that pursuit, please note this February ’ 22 release includes the following updates:
- Left-Hand Navigation : To better reflect the way in which marketing teams work, the modules on the left-hand navigation will be reordered (top-to-bottom) as follows: Home → Plan → Library → Marketplace → Idea Lab → Analytics → Requests
- Notice Enhancements : The particular ‘ Upcoming Step Because of Date’ alert now offers options to be updated 1, 5, and/or 10 days ahead of an approaching deadline, along with a new ‘ Step Previous Due’ alert will notify you when there is work waiting for your action. Navigate for your Settings to customize your own personal notifications!
- Collection Folders : Folders in the Library now open a preview pane with a one click, making it easy to quickly browse the assets stored within that folder.