What are the top content marketing blogs you read every day?
This is a question I obtain asked all the time.
It’ s not easy to stay on top of the latest news and updates in content marketing . Smart marketers and business market leaders follow the latest content marketing trends , tips, tricks, and hackers by reading the top content marketing blogs every day.
Why? Because businesses that blog see six times the revenue vs . companies that don’ t. Businesses that create consistent weekly content have 2-6 moments more leads. Our customers see an average of 138% year-over-year growth in traffic plus leads and a 7x Content material Marketing ROI.
So that’ s exactly why we’ re curating the newest in content marketing from your best content marketing weblogs. While there is a long list associated with blogs and media websites I browse, a bunch of excellent B2B Marketing blog sites , and many, a lot more sites I could mention, this really is my go-to list of best content marketing blogs I actually read every day. And you should too!
The list covers across everything from online web publishers, to marketing technology equipment, to non-profit associations, to startup founder blogs, to other digital marketing agencies, to analyze organizations, and to independent content marketing consultants.
I’ ve also listed some of the top articles for each site, according to one of my personal favorite content marketing and advertising tools to give you the flavor for what they distribute.
And if I missed someone you study every day, please let me know in the comments below?
The Top 20 Content Advertising Blogs You Should Read Daily
- Content Marketing Institute
- Marketing Insider Group
- Orbit Media
- Ann Handley’ h Blog
- Content Strategist
- Optin Creature
- SmartBrief on Marketing and advertising
1 . Content Marketing Institute (@CMIContent) – all you need to know about content marketing. In case you pick one resource, this is the one. The amazing team at CMI know how to do it right. They don’ t just talk the particular talk, they walk the walk too with awesome conversions, focus on subscriptions along with a print magazine to boot. Best article of the past year? 100+ Content Advertising Trends and Predictions to achieve your goals in 2022 by Stephanie Stahl.
2 . MarketingProfs (@MarketingProfs) – Led by their amazing Key Content Officer @AnnHandley, this really is one of the best resources covering the latest trends and thought leadership in marketing. If you only pick two sites, these are the two to read and share. Greatest article of the past year? 5 Steps to Get ready for First-Party Data By Jonathan Moran
3. Hubspot (@Hubspot) – The top resource for inbound marketers. Hubspot has been one of the best content marketing examples to emulate right from the very beginning. Best actual the past year? Which Social Media Channels See the Most ROI? [New Data + Expert Tips] By Caroline Forsey
4. Marketing Insider Group ( @MKTGInsiders ) We are actually the #4 most-read content material marketing blog according to Rock Content and Feedspot. But I don’ t desire to be too presumptuous. You become the judge. My top blogposts of the last year are Google Makes It Official: Content Marketing Is Now the particular #1 Ranking Factor , How to Make the Content Calendar You’ll Actually Use , Why Social Media Isn’ big t Enough To Drive Your Business Growth , the hyperlink Between PR and SEO and How Can You Leverage This , and 9 Examples of Ebooks that Convert Like Crazy
5. Orbit Media run by my friend Andy Crestodina is a must-read! I devour every single submit these guys publish because they are at all times jam=packed with insights, stats and action items. Top post in the last year: How to Design A Blog: The 13 Guidelines of the Top 100+ Marketing Blogs . Pure gold!
6. MarTech shares content and experiences that will educate, engage and give you support in your daily mission being a professional working at the intersection of marketing and technology. Greatest article in the last year: Getting back to basics: Marketing ROI . Oh I really like that one
7. Moz (@Moz) is he industry’ s i9000 top wizards, doctors, as well as other experts offer their best recommendation, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing abilities. Best article in the last yr: 22 Wise Google SEO Tips for 2022 .
8. Copyblogger (@Copyblogger) “ Since January 2006, Copyblogger has been training people how to create killer online content. Not boring corporate crap created to fill up a company webpage. Valuable information that attracts attention, drives traffic, and builds your business. ” Tips on how to Write a Good Blog Post: 7 Practical Steps  By Sonia Simone
9. Digiday (@Digiday) Provides news and analysis to remain ahead of the trends transforming press and marketing. Their top post in the past year: Facebook collecting people’ s data even when balances are deactivated
10. eMarketer (@eMarketer) is a great online marketer resource for stats. Hers’ h their top article of earlier times year: TikTok to surpass YouTube in US .
eleven. MarketingSherpa (@MarketingSherpa) provides research reports and blogs on marketing and advertising. And their top article of the past year is Marketing 101: What is digital marketing?
12. DivvyHQ (DivvyHQ) is really a leading content marketing platform for planning, creating, sharing, plus analyzing your content efforts throughout the enterprise. In fact , we make use of them here at MIG to manage just about all our clients content! Their particular top post from the past year is How to Increase Your Site Specialist with Every Piece of Articles You Add by their co-founder Brody Dorland.
13. Ann Handley’ s Blog (@AnnHandley) Ann Handley is a lovely author, a digital marketing pioneer, plus Wall Street Journal best-selling author whom truly inspires people to generate marketing that your customers will love, igniting real results for the business. Her best submit in the past 12 months is Public Speaking for Introverts (And Those Who Forget Tips on how to Be Around People) .
14. Optimizely Generating digital experiences that transform your company takes data-driven decisions, continued experimentation and continuous invention. Optimizely Digital Encounter Platform helps you unlock your digital potential and their blog supports content plus digital experience management. Their particular top post this past year is certainly The smart CMO’s guide to building a marketing analytics tool stack .
15. Articles Strategist your blog by one of the original content material tech platforms has been posting content marketing advice for quite a while. Their top article can be Brand Voice Study: Should Your Content Become Authoritative or Agreeable?
16. Buzzsumo Blog is awesome in that they use their very own platform to deliver content advertising insights like this top post from the past year: The Top 100 Content material Marketers You Need To Follow Right Now . Also thanks to them for giving me the particular tool to find each site’ s top content!
17. Televerde is an integrated sales, marketing and customer care solutions organization that delivers pipeline, revenue as a service, plus customer experience expertise having a human touch, best-in-class technologies, and an operating design that is resilient to moving market condition. Their top article is How a Strong B2B Brand name Purpose Wins Customers (And Hearts)
eighteen. Optin Monster writes about my personal favorite topic after content marketing and advertising: conversion! Here is one of their own top content marketing posts: How to Create a Great Headline That Hard disks Clicks -Step by Action
19. Semrush can be another tool we use here at MIG every day as I are checking on our client’ s search rankings and results to make certain we give them the best articles. Here is Semrush’ s best piece of content in the past year: The Structure of Top-Performing Organic Content in 2022
20. SmartBrief on Marketing does a great job with curating the latest news on content marketing related content articles from all over the web. Their top piece of content is Top Career Advice from Marketing Commanders
Did I skip one of your favorites? Or any of your top resources lacking on the list? Please let me know in the comments below!
Here at Marketing Insider Group, we all specialize in weblog writing and content marketing and advertising services . We’ve helped our clients take their particular businesses to new levels through quality content creation and SEO. We’d love to help you produce the engaging articles your target audience is wanting so you can boost traffic and rankings while winning perfect clients.
The post Top 20 Content Advertising Blogs You Should Read Every single day appeared initial on Marketing Insider Group .