Thanks for visiting!
This page functions resources from my demonstration at MozCon 2017, including slides, additional targeting illustrations, resources for Facebook Advertisements and paid social, and perhaps more.
Watch the full video on Moz:
Please feel free to add comments with questions or even requests for additional resources!
Kane’ s MozCon 2017 Slides
Resources With regard to Paid Social:
- Facebook Ad Targeting Guide
- Using Facebook Ads to Drive Eco friendly Traffic & Boost Sales (Duct Strapping Marketing)
- Twitter Ads Guide (AdEspresso)
- 6 Facebook Energy Editor Features You Should Be Making use of
- 6 Facebook Ad Illustrations for the SaaS Customer Lifecycle (Autopilot)
- Linkedin Ads for Beginners (AdEspresso)
- ten Things I’ ve Learned While Learning Facebook Advertisements (Moz)
- Facebook Advertisement Examples (AdEspresso)
- Fb Ads Beginner’ s Guide (AdEspresso)
Influencer Outreach With Paid Media:
Target bloggers with job titles such as:
- Tumblr Job Titles: Beauty Blogger, Blog Article writer, Blogger, Freelance Writer/ Blogger, Full Time Blogger, Author and Blogger, Writer/Blogger, Owner/Blogger, Professional Blogger
- Vlogger Job Titles: Livestreamer, Movie Blogger, Vloger/YouTuber, Vlogger, YouTube Partner
- Niche Blogger Job Game titles: Fashion Blogger, Food Blogger
Focus on journalists/bloggers with job game titles:
- Job Titles: Contributing Writer, Stereo Broadcaster, Journalist/Writer, Writer/Producer, Copy Editor/Writer, News Writer, Writer/Editor, Professional Blogger, Features Editor, Writer/Reporter, Contributor/Writer, News Producer, Reporter/Producer, Anchor/Reporter, Staff author, Journalist, Editor-in-chief, Political Publisher, Managing editor, Correspondent, Information Anchor/Reporter, Columnist, Senior Reporter, News presenter, Investigative Media reporter, Editorial Assistant, News Publisher, Editorial Director, Feature Writer, Copy Editor, Radio Talk Show Host, Broadcaster, Transmitted Journalist
Target webmasters, influencers, social media managers, and bloggers with Facebook Page Supervisor access:
- Behaviors > Digital activities: Event creators (only use this one with further targeting), Facebook Page Admins