If you’re over the hunt for a tried and tested email marketing platform, then take a gander at our ConvertKit review.
As you most likely already know, email marketing is a big deal that delivers big returns — a 42: 1 return on investment — in most cases.
But what about the tools that make marketing automation possible?
Well, we hear you.
That’s why we’re dissecting one of the most celebrated email marketing tools, ConvertKit, and exploring the particular secrets behind this fan-favorite service.
Through the end of this review, you will have the facts to help you decide regardless of whether ConvertKit is the right e-mail marketing platform for you personally.
Here’s what’s on the docket:
- What is ConvertKit
- Who will benefit from ConvertKit
- ConvertKit features and pricing
- And a straight-to-the-point list of ConvertKit pros and cons
Let’s slide into it!
What is ConvertKit?
ConvertKit (affiliate link) is really a helpful email service provider (ESP) for everyone, from solopreneurs to established online businesses. But , the platform’s features zero in on online creators particularly.
ConvertKit enables you to send emails — such as broadcast emails or a good autoresponder campaign — directly to subscribers.
What’s more, ConvertKit comes with a landing page builder to help you sell your products and services; a pretty cool feature!
Who Ought to Use ConvertKit?
Here’s who will love ConvertKit:
- Anyone looking for a reliable and robust email marketing tool
- Anyone desiring to build their own subscriber list
- And anyone longing to improve engagement with their audience
That said, as a platform, ConvertKit suits online creators.
So , if you’ re the blogger , freelance article writer, artist, musician, or another kind of online creator, the ConvertKit plugin is tailor-made for you personally.
Even if you aren’t a content originator, you’ll still see that ConvertKit is loaded with snazzy (and super-useful) features to help you simplify digital marketing and deliver articles like:
- A visual automation editor
- A quick plus straightforward opt-in form (sign up form) builder
- Easy to use subscriber administration tools
And tons of other e-mail marketing doodads we’ll cover later on.
ConvertKit’s Functions and Benefits?
Like we’ve hinted at already, ConvertKit is jam-packed which includes world-class email marketing features.
So let’s appear the hood and see what is inside!
Schedule and send automated email sequences — just like a welcome, product launch, or even nurture sequence — to maintain your subscribers engaged and moving through your marketing or even sales funnel.
Of course , a specific email series (or even just emails within a sequence) might not be for everyone.
For example , you wouldn’t pitch a product to subscribers who already bought it.
Not to get worried, the ConvertKit sequence editor lets you set subscriber exeptions based on certain characteristics — like specific tags or segments — ensuring the right emails go to the right individuals.
When it comes to marketing automation, ConvertKit delivers the goods.
Advanced automation is a foundation feature of the platform.
Now, an email marketing and advertising newbie might feel a little overwhelmed when tackling the ConvertKit automation for the first time.
But the platform really does come with a visual marketing automation tool that makes this process much easier.
Using this pull and drop automation gadgetry, you’ ll be able to develop customer journeys for your clients in a snap – that is, after you learn the basics.
(Be sure to benefit from ConvertKit’ s visual automation builder lessons )
And the net result?
Highly targeted emails and relevant content are delivered to your subscribers in the right time, leading to increased open rates, increased wedding, and more conversions.
Landing Page Integrations
ConvertKit offers an array of gorgeous and customizable landing page templates to help you gain new subscribers or plug services and products.
Even if you possess zero design experience, the particular landing page editor will have you up and running in a matter of minutes.
Here are the highlights:
- No Code? No Problem: ConvertKit’s landing web pages are a no-code solution – but you can still customize these CSS if coding will be your jam.
- Unsplash Integration: Get royalty-free, commercially licensed images for your landing webpages directly in the app, because of ConvertKit’s integration with stock image provider, Unsplash.
- Fully Responsive: ConvertKit’ s automation virtually guarantees that your getting pages will look top-notch, also on mobile devices.
The ConvertKit dashboard is a simple layout separated straight into five tabs:
Subscribers: The subscriber tab/dashboard shows subscriber-related data, like your overall subscribers, average open price, subscriber segments, and labels.
Automations: Opens your automations dashboard where you can personalize automations for specific sequences.
Landing Pages & Forms: Create landing pages and signup forms to utilize on your website.
Sequences: A sequence is ConvertKit’s version of an autoresponder strategy. And through this dashboard, you can draft, organize, plus schedule customized (and personalized) emails sequences for your clients.
Broadcasts: Opens a good editor where you can draft e-mail broadcasts to send to your clients or segments.
So , why use automated emails?
Automated emails are a arranged it and forget it solution that saves you a ton of time to concentrate on other things.
As we mentioned, automation is the bread and butter behind ConvertKit.
All you have to do is set up and schedule your own automation workflow and let the platform take care of everything else.
Broadcast emails (or bulk emails) are usually one-time emails you send out to subscribers (or segments thereof).
They’re ideal for things like big announcements or breaking news:
A new blog post? Broadcast this!
Your monthly newsletter? Transmit it!
A brand-spanking-new program launch? Broadcast it!
And as you probably currently guessed, sending a transmit email with ConvertKit is easy:
- Choose who will receive your e-mail (your entire list or simply a segment)
- Write the email
- Send it
Content upgrades are one the best ways to grow your email listing and also sky-rocket conversions.
Now, a content upgrade (also called a business lead magnet or an opt-in bribe) is an asset a person offer a new subscriber in return for her email addresses — benefit from a custom ConvertKit form to supercharge your marketing.
These can become things like:
- Mini eBooks
- White papers
- Exclusive videos or podcasts
Upload these content enhancements to your ConvertKit account plus assign them to a specific squeeze page or form.
Then, when readers opt-in from the associated landing page or form on your website, they are automatically delivered your content upgrade.
Selling Products and Services
Like we’ve mentioned before, ConvertKit’s automation builder and sequencing are the ideal tools for creating campaigns to advertise products and services.
But did you know that you can market digital products directly from ConvertKit without any additional eCommerce integration?
Market and sell items like eBooks, training sessions, or exclusive news letters directly to your subscribers or even website visitors.
And with ConvertKit commerce, creating digital product listings and personalized product pages is a complete breeze.
The ConvertKit WordPress plugin furthermore comes with integrated payment processing, so you don’t have to worry about applying third-party solutions.
ConvertKit Support and Training
ConvertKit’s support and training are next-level, especially for anyone new to email marketing.
- A comprehensive, searchable knowledge base
- Their weblog, Tradecraft , is filled with deep-dive content about earning a living online (plus email marketing)
- A series of in-depth how-to guides
- Live and on-demand workshops , including technical lessons
- A Creator Community
- And live chat (or email) along with product specialists
ConvertKit FREE Plan
Yup, you noticed that right:
ConvertKit FINALLY offers a totally free plan (with unlimited emails for up to 1, 000 recipients)!
Features consist of:
- Take care of up to 1, 000 clients
- Unlimited explicit opt-in forms and landing pages
- Send email broadcasts
- Market digital products, assets, plus subscriptions
- Simple email support
ConvertKit Creator Strategy
The Originator Plan is the middle-of-the-pack remedy that most small-to-medium online businesses will certainly select.
With all the Creator Plan, pricing starts at $29 per month ($25 per month when billed yearly) up to 1000 subscribers.
Note: Membership costs increase per subscriber per month after the initial one thousand. Check the ConvertKit pricing page for details.
The Creator Plan contains everything from the Free Strategy plus:
- Free migration through another Email Service Provider
- Visual automation funnels
- Automated sequences
- Priority email support
ConvertKit Creator Pro Strategy
The Originator Pro Plan favors organizations that want advanced functionality plus premium support, like large businesses or enterprises.
With the Creator Pro Plan, pricing starts in $59 per month ($50 per month when billed yearly) as much as 1000 subscribers.
The Creator Professional Plan includes everything from the particular Free Plan and Inventor Plan plus:
- Social media custom audiences
- The newsletter referral system
- Subscriber engagement scoring
- Advanced deliverability reporting
- Premium email support
The Pros and Cons of ConvertKit
Like any product, there are advantages and drawbacks to using ConvertKit.
First, consider individual pros and cons. Then analyze every ConvertKit feature we’ve discussed when creating your final decision about ConvertKit.
Advantages of ConvertKit: What’s Inside it for You?
- A quick and simple squeeze page creator — seriously, make the most of this!
- The option to sell products and services directly from the woking platform without additional integrations
- Many newbie-friendly functions that scale as you be a little more proficient with ConvertKit
- An in-depth information base, blog, and how-to guides
- The opportunity to organize your subscribers directly into tags and segments from the single subscriber pool rather than multiple lists with duplicate subscribers
Cons of ConvertKit: Is It Really Right for You?
- Pricing is higher than some ConvertKit alternatives. Expenses rise with advanced functions or the growth of your e-mail list
- If you’re an email marketing beginner, you might find certain features — such as segmentation, tagging, and automation — complex to grasp
- The analytics reviews could be a bit more detailed
- There are limited email templates, and if you want a fancier design, you’ll need to breast out HTML or CSS
So what are you waiting for? Take ConvertKit for a Free Test Drive?
Whether you’re a professional blogger or even a creative entrepreneur, if you have an online business, you’re going to need a reliable e-mail marketing platform.
Think about it:
Say you have crafted an email blast bursting with gusto — your best 1 yet.
Or maybe you’ve written a spill campaign so persuasive it makes silver-tongued politicians green along with envy.
Yet what happens if those emails get lost in internet limbo, never to be delivered?
They wouldn’t become very effective, would they?
Now, ConvertKit won’t solve every your e-mail marketing problems. No product may.
But do not let that stop you from at least taking it out for a spin.
Our ConvertKit (affiliate link) review may be full, but your journey is just starting. So let us know how you feel about this!
The write-up ConvertKit Evaluation: Is It the Top Email Marketing Company in 2021? appeared first on Smart Blogger .